OUR SOLUTION CONCEPT
VISION – MISSION – IMPLEMENTATION
- VISION : In the first phase we must understand our client vision, their road-map and values, so we were able to deliver the correct solution.
- MISSION : We do the full-scale design, discuss with the project owner, manager and all key person, so we all have the same perception before the project implementation start. After all of the key element have been confirmed, then we break down the full-scale design into more detailed module and task list.
- IMPLEMENTATION : All of the preparation have been set (project plan, team member, blueprint design, sample data), what are we waiting for ?! Lets Rock !!! and don’t forget to Pray to God
- Business Process Consultation – Assessment, Analyze and Design the system blueprint.
- Module Development – Customize or adding module as a vertical solution according to best practice.
- Re-Implementation – Your previous ERP implementation was messed up ?! We could help you to analyze the core problem, re-design with proper solution, data clean-up and migration
- Support and Maintenance – We provide onsite and remote support for your system reliability
Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) System is one of fundamental solution that nowadays deployed on many organization or company. The level varies from Enterprise, Retail, Small Medium Business (SMB), Manufacturing, Services, until Non-Profit Organization. Each have unique characteristic and method of deployment.
Microsoft Dynamics, one of the biggest ERP provider always respond to these challenges. And we bring the flagship product of Microsoft Dynamics, the “Microsoft Dynamics AX” to meet the customer needs and challenges of technological innovation in our world.
Microsoft Dynamics AX was originally developed as a collaboration between IBM and Danish Damgaard Data as IBM Axapta. Axapta was initially released in March 1998 in the Danish and U.S. markets. IBM returned all rights in the product to Damgaard Data shortly after the release of Version 1.5. Damgaard Data merged with Navision Software A/S in 2000 to form NavisionDamgaard, later named Navision A/S. Microsoft acquired the combined company in July 2002. In September 2011, Microsoft released a new version: AX 2012. Today, it is available and supported in more than 30 countries and 25 languages.
Microsoft Dynamics AX contains 19 core module
AX 2012 R3 – Traditional Core
- Call Center – employees take orders over the phone and are able to create sales orders
- General Ledger – the ability to transfer opening balances in balance sheet accounts to a new fiscal year
- Inventory and Warehouse Management – compare item prices, enhanced posting routine and a new Inventory aging report
- Master Planning – estimate future demand and create demand forecasts based on transaction history
- Procurement and Sourcing – create your own soliciation request for RFQs, and more
- Production Control – a new option to automate material reservations
- Project Management and Accounting – new on-account billing rules and fee transactions that modify invoice proposal sales prices
- Public Sector – now able to publish a request for quotation (RFQ) to the Vendor portal and now have the ability to view details of closed RFQs
- Retail – commerce Data Exchange, updated retail server, new retail hardware station, and more
- Sales and Marketing – register serial numbers during sales processes when preparing the packing slip or the sales order invoice
- Transportation Management – plan transportation for inbound and outbound shipments, configure rating structures and view driver check-in and check-out history
- Trade Allowance Management – define merchandising events, manage trade fund budgets, process customer payments (including deductions, and more
- Warehouse Management – configure inbound and outbound intelligent workflows, use scanners/mobile devices to optimize precision in the picking and put-away processes, and more
- Shop Floor Control
- Cost Accounting
- Balanced Scorecards
- Service Management
- Expense Management
- Payroll Management
- Environmental Management